Your Theme pack consists of the following four directories:
Includes a fully functional html static web site based on the purchased theme.
Includes the License information and references to third-party licenses.
Includes the full-layered psd file(s) this theme is based on.
Includes a full core Drupal distribution with an installation profile.
You can use the html files to build a static web site or to create your own theme for any platform, as long as this is permitted by the License. You can dig into the source psd files and modify them the way you want and reuse, as long as this is permitted by the License. Lastly, you can use our installation profile to setup your drupal.
Brief installation guide for a Drupal Site
How to install Photofolio on your server using the built-in installation profile.
How to install Business Class on your Mac (localhost)
If you are unfamiliar with Drupal installation please take a break and read Drupal’s INSTALL.txt. The file is located into the [site] folder.
- Unzip the Corporate classy Drupal theme package.
- Locate the [site] directory and upload its content to your server. This directory includes Drupal core and all of the required modules that are used in the theme. If you wish to install the theme in your root directory (often called the "/public_html/" directory), simply place all the extracted files and folders into this directory. Place all files in a sub-directory, if you want the theme installed in a sub-directory of your website.
- (important) Create the MySQL database. Make a note of the complete database name. You will need your database username and password during the first couple of steps of your theme installation.
- Once all the files have been uploaded, browse to the website address where you have uploaded the files. Next select Corporate classy 6.x Installer
- On the next page you will see a message asking you to copy default.settings.php to settings.php. Locate the /sites/default folder and create there the settings.php file as a copy of default.settings.php which also is located there.
- In the next step you will be asked for the Database name, user and password. You can also give some information about your Drupal installation as the site name or title, admin name, admin email address and so on.
- Finally, follow the next steps to complete the installation process.